- The Junior Scientific Officer performs his duties diligently and methodically to analyze specimen allotted to him / her. These specimens are analyzed as per procedure of the test approved by the GM Operations.-
- The Junior Scientific Officer is to perform those functions, which require subjective judgment to directly achieve analytical results, under supervision of the Lab Head.
- The Junior Scientific Officer must receive approval of the Lab Head in making decisions in assessing calibration, control and acceptability of analytical runs for all laboratory data produced by themselves or other unlicensed personnel.
- The Junior Scientific Officer must observe all laboratory safety precautions in the handling of clinical specimens and running of tests.
- The Junior Scientific Officer must bring to the notice of his / her section supervisor any abnormal findings / test conditions required for specific attention of the supervisor.
Role:Bio-Technical Research Associate/Scientist